About the Game
PewShips: Zenith is a single-player story centered game with extra game modes for more fun.
Pilot a ship through different arenas as you take on enemy after enemy. Take flight using simple easy to understand controls, and master maneuvering as you play on. On top of the standard movement of the single player other gamemodes offer different controls to make for a good variety of gameplay experiences
PewShips: Zenith will feature more game modes then our original Android version.
- Story Mode: Play as a unnamed pilot as you fight for dominance over an opposing alien race in a heated battle.
- Endless (Classic): Fight against a never ending alien army with the classic 2-Axis movement style of PewShips
- Hardcore (Classic): Endless (Classic) but with a twist, enemies get stronger the longer you live!
- Waves (Classic): Fend off waves of aliens using the classic 2-Axis movement style of PewShips
- Endless: Use new controls to navigate through space while fighting against an endless supply of enemies
- Hardcore: Endless but with a twist, stronger enemies and random debuffs
- Waves: Take out waves of enemies using the new controls, but be careful, you never know what you'll encounter!
- And more!
53 Years after the Martian War mankind has become a space faring civilization, colonizing planets and expanding their reach. You play as an unnamed pilot for the United Humanity Space Corps (UHSC) who has just encountered a fleet of unknown aliens who quickly engage you, after losing a short battle you're ship is upgraded with the best tech and you're sent out to lead the retaliation against the new enemy. Take charge, strap in, and lift off, the final frontier awaits.